Oracle Application Integration Architecture (AIA) Foundation Pack 11gR1: Essentials by Hariharan V. Ganesarethinam (Paperback, 2012)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- £105.47+ £5.00 P&P
- New condition
- Sold by roxy*media*uk
- See details for delivery est.
- £12.00+ £7.50 P&P
- Very Good condition
- Sold by oxfam_f3849_turlstreet
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
Best-selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £18.12Trending at £20.42
- £23.74Trending at £32.00
- £20.96Trending at £21.56
- £12.86Trending at £13.72
- £17.94Trending at £18.59
- £9.52Trending at £9.67
- £16.76Trending at £18.81
About this product
- Author(s)Hariharan V. Ganesarethinam
- PublisherPackt Publishing Limited
- Date of Publication15/03/2012
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPackt Publishing Limited
- Out-of-print date27/06/2013
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight477 g
- Width190 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Table Of ContentsPreface Chapter 1: Overview of Oracle AIA Chapter 2: Enterprise Business Objects Chapter 3: Enterprise Business Messages Chapter 4: Enterprise Business Services Chapter 5: Application Business Connector Services Chapter 6: Enterprise Business Flow Chapter 7: AIA Security Chapter 8: Versioning Chapter 9: AIA Design Patterns Chapter 10: Error Handling and Logging Chapter 11: Service Management Using Oracle Enterprise Repository Chapter 12: Composite Application Validation System Appendix: Case Study Index
- Author BiographyHariharan V Ganesarethinam associated with Aspire Systems Inc, USA as Senior Architect of Enterprise Architecture Solutions. He leads enterprise architecture, integration and SOA solutions for various customers of Aspire Systems Inc. He has around 15 years of experience in the IT industry with a variety of technologies, strategy, and enterprise solution experiences. He has architected various enterprise level solutions based on SOA, BPM and EAI architectures. Prior to Aspire Systems, he was leading various integration and research projects in MGL Americas and Unisys India. Hariharan is passionate about researching and learning upcoming technologies, architecture and industry best practices. His expertise and knowledge in SOA, EAI, ESB, BPM and SOA Governance made him comfortable in providing technical and business solutions to folks across global. He has hands on experience in implementing SOA and EAI projects using Web Services, Oracle SOA Suite, Oracle AIA, iWay Service Manager and Java CAPS. He is also an Oracle certified Oracle SOA Architect Expert. Hariharan is well known in the SOA industries through his articles published on IT Toolbox (http://it.toolbox.com/blogs/soa-governance/) and Sys-Con Media (http://vghariharan.sys-con.com/). He has written many articles in the area of SOA and SOA Governance. His articles are related to various decision-making situations in the SOA implementation. He owns a group in http://www.linkedin.com called SOA, EA and IT Governance Practitioners Forum through which he shares and consolidates industries views on SOA and EA practices. He also presented a paper in the IBI Summit 2010 about Service Reusability and Best Practices (http://www.slideshare.net/shahari3/soa- ... or-iway-sm).
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.