All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOracle ACE authors with decades of experience building complex production systems for government, industry, and educational organizations present a hands-on approach to enabling optimal results from PL/SQL. Real-world examples and best practices are included.
- Author BiographyMichael Rosenblum is a Software Architect/Senior DBA at Dulcian, Inc., where he is responsible for system tuning and application architecture. Michael supports Dulcian developers by writing complex PL/SQL routines and researching new features. He is an Oracle ACE, a frequent presenter at various Oracle user group conferences (Oracle OpenWorld, ODTUG, IOUG Collaborate, RMOUG, NYOUG), and winner of the ODTUG Kaleidoscope 2009 Best Speaker Award. In his native Ukraine, Michael received the scholarship of the president of Ukraine, a master of science degree in information systems, and a diploma with honors from the Kiev National University of Economics. Dr. Paul Dorsey is the founder and president of Dulcian, Inc., an Oracle consulting firm specializing in business rules and web-based application development. He is the chief architect of Dulcian's Business Rules Information Manager (BRIM(R)) tool. Dr. Dorsey is the co-author of seven Oracle Press books on Designer, Database Design, Developer, and JDeveloper, which have been translated into nine languages. He is an Oracle Fusion Middleware Regional Director. Paul is President Emeritus of NYOUG and the Associate Editor of the International Oracle User Group's SELECT Journal. In 2003, Dr. Dorsey was honored by ODTUG as volunteer of the year, in 2001 by IOUG as volunteer of the year, and by Oracle as one of the six initial honorary Oracle 9i Certified Masters. Dr. Dorsey is also the founder and Chairperson of the ODTUG Symposium, currently in its eighth year. His submission of a Survey Generator built to collect data for The Preeclampsia Foundation was the winner of the 2007 Oracle Fusion Middleware Developer Challenge.
- Author(s)Michael Rosenblum,Paul Dorsey
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/09/2014
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight571 g
- Width188 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £26.39Trending at £27.77
- £14.78Trending at £15.09
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £14.64Trending at £17.09
- £22.02Trending at £31.14
- £19.74Trending at £25.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.