All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text covers how to use JDBC programs with the Oracle8i and 9i databases, including details on the Oracle extensions to JDBC. It demonstrates accessing a database from JDBC using examples and introduces JDeveloper, which provides a productive environment for developing Java programs.
- Author BiographyJason Price (Redwood Shores, CA) has more than 10 years' experience in the software industry, four of which have been spent working at Oracle. He has contributed to the Database, the Application Server, and several CRM applications. Jason is an Oracle Certified Professional DBA and Application Developer and has extensive programming experience in Java, JDBC, SQLJ, C, and C++.
- Author(s)Jason Price
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/06/2002
- GenreComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleOracle Press Series
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1065 g
- Width191 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Computer & IT
Save on Computer & IT
- £14.78Trending at £15.14
- £32.31Trending at £45.59
- £16.97Trending at £18.07
- £13.67Trending at £16.63
- £24.99Trending at £29.06
- £14.64Trending at £17.14
- £17.71Trending at £19.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.