All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book collects original research essays to explore the diverse uses of photographs and photography in oral history, from the use of photos as memory triggers to their deployment in the telling of life stories. The book's contributors include both oral historians and photography scholars and critics.
- Author BiographyALEXANDER FREUND Chair in German-Canadian Studies at the University of Winnipeg, Canada. ALISTAIR THOMSON Professor of History at Monash University, Australia.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication12/10/2011
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Series TitlePalgrave Studies in Oral History
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note61 black & white illustrations, biography
- Weight540 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byAlexander Freund,Alistair Thomson
Best-selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £9.99Trending at £13.30
- £23.73Trending at £25.92
- £20.77Trending at £21.21
- £14.58Trending at £17.02
- £10.16Trending at £14.53
- £10.59Trending at £11.88
- £11.89Trending at £13.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.