All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is aiming at filling the gap between the different languages of the physics and chemistry communities to understand the electronic structure of solids. How structure and properties of solids are related is illustrated by considering in detail a large number of real examples.
- Author BiographyEnric Canadell was educated at the Universities of Barcelona and Autonoma de Madrid, conducted research at the Universities of Barcelona, Chicago and Paris -Sud Orsay and since 1996 is Research Professor at the Institut de Ciencia de Materials de Barcelona (CSIC). He is mostly interested in the development of ideas to relate the structure and properties of solids. In 1995 was awarded the Rochat-Julliard Prize of the Academie des Sciences de Paris for work on the electronic structure of low dimensional solids. Marie-Liesse Doublet was educated at Universite de Paris-Sud Orsay and carried out research at the Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam, Institut des Materiaux de Nantes and Universite de Montpellier 2 where she is now Directeur de Recherches (CNRS). Her research work deals with the electronic structure of solids with a special interest for energy storage materials. Christophe Iung studied at Ecole Normale Superieure de St Cloud and holds a Ph. D. from Universite de Paris-Sud Orsay. He is now Full Professor and Vice-President of the Education Council of the University of Montpellier 2. His main research interest is in the field of quantum molecular dynamics.
- Author(s)Christophe Iung,Enric Canadell,Marie-Liesse Doublet
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication24/03/2016
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Weight688 g
- Width189 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.27
- £4.67Trending at £5.11
- £32.40Trending at £33.55
- £11.14Trending at £12.74
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.