All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionContains a description of orchid and includes color photographs and maps for both the state and the country. This book gives us discussions of the orchid genre, reproduction, pollination, habitat, conservation, classification, and finding tips. It includes a checklist of Indiana orchids and an appendix which presents scientific and common names.
- Author BiographyMichael A. Homoya has served as botanist/plant ecologist for the Division of Nature Preserves, Indiana Department of Natural Resources, since 1982. He is author of Wildflowers and Ferns of Indiana Forests (IUP, 2011).
- Author(s)Michael A. Homoya
- PublisherIndiana University Press
- Date of Publication01/06/1993
- GenreLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationBloomington, IN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIndiana University Press
- Content Note92 color photos
- Weight500 g
- Width4710 mm
- Height6645 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.