All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrder within Anarchy examines treaty law, focusing on international law, laws of war and how effective such limitations truly are.
- Author BiographyJames D. Morrow is A. F. K. Organski Collegiate Professor of World Politics and Research Professor at the Center for Political Studies, University of Michigan. He previously taught at the Graduate Institute of International Studies at Stanford University, the University of Rochester and Michigan State University. He is the author of Game Theory for Political Scientists, co-author of The Logic of Political Survival, and author of more than sixty articles in refereed journals and other publications. He was president of the Peace Science Society (International) in 2008-9. Morrow received the Karl Deutsch Award from the International Studies Association in 1994 and has been a National Fellow at the Hoover Institution and an Advanced Research Fellow in Foreign Policy Studies for the Social Science Research Council.
- Author(s)James D. Morrow
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2014
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note25 b/w illus.
- Weight640 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine23 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.