Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
About this product
- DescriptionAssesses the roles played by life and death in organ donation within the Israeli Jewish community. The author also examines issues of social legitimacy connected to organ donation in the Israeli society, institutionalization of transplantations, and transplantation as a trigger for transformation to hero status.
- Author BiographyOrit Brawer Ben-David teaches Medical Sociology and Anthropology in the Department of Nursing at Tel-Aviv University, and in the Interdisciplinary Department for Social Sciences at Bar-Ilan University.
- Author(s)Orit Brawer Ben-David
- Date of Publication30/06/2005
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationWestport
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPraeger Publishers Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight441 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.