All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume covers different aspects of the chemistry and physics of molecular materials, including organic synthesis of specific organic donors and ligands, organic metals and superconductors, molecule-based magnets, multiproperty materials and organic-inorganic hybrids.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication29/02/2004
- Series TitleNATO Science Series II
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.139
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight550 g
- Width160 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byEduard Yagubskii,Lahcene Ouahab
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.