All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOrganic growth can be defined as being grounded in a commonsense, two--pronged approach: companies can continue to pursue high--risk, high--reward growth strategies, but they should also be very aware of overlooked or sub--optimized opportunities for growth within their own company.
- Author BiographyJean--Frederic Mognetti is Professor of Strategy and MBA Consulting Projects Coordinator, Development Asia, at HEC School of Management in Paris. He runs a successful consulting practice, JFM Management Services, with an international clientele. Professor Mognetti has a special interest in the sales and marketing consequences of strategic decisions and has focused both his academic and consulting interests on this topic. He received his Masters and pre--Doctorate degrees in Law from Universite de Paris Pantheon Sorbonne and his MBA from IMD, Switzerland.
- Author(s)Jean-Frederic Mognetti
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication30/05/2002
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight618 g
- Width162 mm
- Height232 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byAlbert George
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £34.91Trending at £50.68
- £2.80Trending at £3.81
- £22.90Trending at £27.99
- £10.82Trending at £11.09
- £8.13Trending at £8.43
- £12.47Trending at £13.69
- £6.90Trending at £9.44
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.