All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA concise and readable account of the role of synthesis in modern science, Organic Synthesis.
- Author BiographyW. A. Smit, Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, Russia - Z. F. Bochkov, Zelinsky Institute of Organic Chemistry, Russia - R. Caple, University of Minnesota, USA.
- Author(s)A. F. Bochkov,R. Caple,W.A. Smit
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight890 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £5.96Trending at £6.38
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.79
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.52Trending at £6.86
- £7.84Trending at £8.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.