All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- £58.62Free postage
- £56.96Was:£56.99Free postage
- £59.83Free postage
About this product
- DescriptionIan Brooks presents a succinct, focused and rigorous introduction to organisational behaviour, offering coverage of the main theories, and linking these theories to the practicalities of organisational problems.
- Author BiographyEdited by Dr. Ian Brooks (Dean of the Northampton Business School, The University of Northampton) and contributed to by Hugh Davenport (Northampton), Jon Stephens (Northampton) & Dr. Stephen Swailes (University of Hull).
- Author(s)Ian Brooks
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication13/11/2008
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFinancial Times Prentice Hall
- Content Noteill
- Weight710 g
- Width191 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £11.73Trending at £11.89
- £19.99Trending at £27.99
- £6.24Trending at £6.39
- £29.59Trending at £38.24
- £38.90Trending at £59.97
- £5.62Trending at £8.98
- £8.76Trending at £9.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.