CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Adult Learning & University
Save on Adult Learning & University
- £8.51Trending at £9.31
- £13.86Trending at £14.07
- £41.00Trending at £49.82
- £8.19Trending at £11.94
- £22.99Trending at £25.42
- £20.64Trending at £21.87
- £17.46Trending at £19.73
About this product
- DescriptionThis book tackles a core subject on the undergraduate social work curriculum: management and organisational practice. The Second Edition includes a new chapter on leadership and supervision, and increased focus on interprofessional collaboration across health and social care services.
- Author BiographyDr Mark Hughes is Professor of Social Work in the School of Arts and Social Sciences, Southern Cross University, Australia. He has worked as a social worker in health, aged care and mental health settings in both Australia and the UK. He has also worked as a social work academic at the University of Queensland, the University of New South Wales, and Goldsmiths College London. Mark's research interests centre on organisational practice, social work with older people, and lesbian and gay ageing. Mark is co-author of six books, as well as a range of journal publications. Dr Michael Wearing is a Senior Lecturer in the Social Work Program, The School of Social Sciences, University of New South Wales (UNSW), Australia. He teaches in a range of areas of theory, policy and practice in social work and criminology notably on organisational practice, human and health service delivery and working in youth justice and related areas. He trained as a social worker and sociologist at UNSW and maintains a strong research and publishing career in social policy and applied sociology in Australia and internationally.
- Author(s)Mark Hughes,Michael Wearing
- PublisherSAGE Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication12/11/2012
- GenreSocial Sciences: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSAGE Publications Ltd
- Out-of-print date24/08/2016
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight544 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.