All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
About this product
- Author(s)Bo Eriksen,Charles C. Snow,Dorthe Dojbak Hakonsson,Richard M. Burton
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication11/02/2011
- Series TitleInformation and Organization Design Series
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 6
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight462 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
- Table Of ContentsTheoretical and Practical Issues.- The Configurational Approach to Organization Design: Four Recommended Initiatives.- The Contingency Theory of Organizational Design: Challenges and Opportunities.- FIT, Contingency, and Configuration.- Examining the Relationship Between Trust and Control in Organizational Design.- Structural Limitations in Organizational Design.- The Many Faces of Fit.- The Fit Between National Cultures, Organizing and Managing.- Design and Performance.- Organizational Design, Learning, and the Market Value of the Firm.- New Developments in Contingency Fit Theory.- Organization Design Constraints on Strategy and Performance.- Action Leadership, Multi-Contingency Theory and Fit.- The Dynamics of Adaptation and Change.- Management and Genghis Khan: Lessons for Multinational Business Enterprises.- Designing Firms for Knowledge Acquisition and Absorptive Capacity.- Models of Change, Organizational Redesign, and the Adoption of Web Technologies.- Governance Channels and Organizational Design at General Electric: 1950-2001.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.