All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.08
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.25Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.07
- £5.70Trending at £7.16
About this product
- DescriptionBringing together global issues of ecological sustainability, human resource management, corporate citizenship and community renewal, this book creates an approach to global sustainability. Outlining various corporate benefits, it examines changes required to achieve true sustainability. It is useful for those working in the areas of management.
- Author BiographyDexter Dunphy is Distinguished Professor, University of Technology, Sydney. His research interests include corporate sustainability, the management of organizational change and human resource management. His publications include Corporate Governance and Sustainability: Challenges for Theory and Practice (2006, edited with Suzanne Benn). Andrew Griffiths is an Associate Professor in Strategy and Sustainability at the University of Queensland. His areas of research include the impact of climate change on corporate strategy, management of corporate change and innovation, strategic issues relating to the pursuit of corporate sustainability. His publications include Sustainability: The Corporate Challenge of the Twenty-first Century (2000, co-edited). Suzanne Benn is Associate Professor in School of Management, Faculty of Business, University of Technology (UTS), Sydney. Her research interests include governance, organizational change and partnerships and collaboration for sustainability. Her publications include Corporate Governance and Sustainability: Challenges for Theory and Practice (2006, edited with Dexter Dunphy).
- Author(s)Andrew Griffiths,Dexter Dunphy,Suzanne Benn
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/04/2007
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note19 black & white illustrations, 14 black & white tables, 19 black & white line drawings
- Weight680 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsPaper over boards
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.