All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe expert guide to effective internal consulting This book guides internal consultants through the steps necessary to bolster their credibility, build relationships within the organization, develop internal marketing abilities, and apply proper methodologies to their work.
- Author BiographyALAN WEISS, PhD, has consulted with hundreds of organizations around the world, including Mercedes-Benz, Hewlett-Packard, Merck, JPMorgan Chase, American Press Institute, and Times-Mirror Group. He lectures widely and has been a frequent guest on radio and television programs to discuss productivity and performance. He is also the author of twenty-one books, including Getting Started in Consulting and Million Dollar Consulting.
- Author(s)Alan Weiss
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/03/2003
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Notebibliog
- Weight568 g
- Width167 mm
- Height244 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £38.57Trending at £42.57
- £21.00Trending at £28.04
- £27.03Trending at £28.60
- £35.99Trending at £36.49
- £16.69Trending at £16.95
- £7.79Trending at £14.94
- £12.55Trending at £13.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.