All listings for this product
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.55Trending at £9.60
- £6.19Trending at £6.32
- £4.86Trending at £5.14
- £32.40Trending at £33.78
- £9.99Trending at £10.63
- £12.39Trending at £13.08
- £11.33Trending at £12.35
About this product
- Author(s)Kasra Seirafi
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication27/02/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleContributions to Management Science
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag Berlin and Heidelberg GmbH & Co. K
- Content Notebiography
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Contained items statementContains Book
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
- Table Of ContentsPart I Organizational Knowledge.- Part II Epistemology.- Part III Organizational Epistemology.
- Author BiographyDr. Kasra Seirafi has been working on the topics of organizational knowledge, knowledge management (systems), and their theoretical foundations both as researcher and practitioner. He received his PhD from the University of Vienna (with a research visit at Stanford University, USA) as well as additional certifications from University of Derby (UK) and University of Vienna (Austria). At the moment he works as researcher and lecturer at the University of Applied Sciences Upper Austria. As a practitioner he works as co-founder of a startup in the technology business, as well as a senior consultant for knowledge management issues & human resources.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.