All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe book examines the mechanisms that generate myopia in organizations and explores how organizations can foresee and contain unexpected events.
- Author BiographyMaurizio Catino is Associate Professor in the Department of Sociology and Social Research at the University of Milan, Bicocca, Italy. He is the author of From Chernobyl to Linate: Technological Accidents or Organizational Errors? (2006) and Understanding Organizations (2012). He has published several articles on learning from organizational errors and the problem of blame culture, medical error and defensive medicine, and the logics of inquiry in case of disasters. He is senior policy advisor for the Italian Parliamentary Commission on Medical Errors and scientific director of the research program on Human factors and safety culture at the Italian Air Force.
- Author(s)Maurizio Catino
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication14/02/2013
- GenreManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note5 b/w illus. 12 tables
- Weight520 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £40.23Trending at £41.45
- £2.80Trending at £4.42
- £11.71Trending at £13.40
- £14.18Trending at £14.91
- £9.99Trending at £10.39
- £8.22Trending at £8.41
- £12.84Trending at £13.70
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.