All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAims to bring chaos theory out of the physics laboratory and into the business boardroom. The book demonstrates how chaos theory can be applied to the practical world of business and looks at management in organisations, using a method of displaying nonlinearity in business data.
- Author BiographyH. RICHARD PRIESMEYER is Professor of Management at St. Mary's University in San Antonio, Texas where he is also Chairman of the Department of Management and Marketing. He is author of several articles on chaos theory which have appeared in The Journal of Business Forecasting Systems and Methods, and Planning Review. He also is the author of several software products.
- Author(s)H. Richard Priesmeyer
- Date of Publication30/11/1992
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Place of PublicationSanta Barbara, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintQuorum Books,U.S.
- Weight486 g
- Height230 mm
Best selling in Business, Economics & Industry
Save on Business, Economics & Industry
- £19.95Trending at £21.07
- £33.98Trending at £35.32
- £2.80Trending at £4.58
- £11.71Trending at £13.59
- £10.84Trending at £12.99
- £9.09Trending at £9.96
- £8.22Trending at £8.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.