All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn Organized Innovation, the authors propose a blueprint for translating scientific discoveries into societal benefits that help advance America's global competitiveness and its prosperity.
- Author BiographySteve Currall is Professor of Management in the Graduate School of Management at University of California, Davis. Edward Frauenheim is Senior Editor of Workforce Management magazine, a Crain Communications publication. Sara Jansen Perry is Assistant Professor of Management in the Department of Management, Marketing, & Business of the College of Business at University of Houston-Downtown. Emily Hunter is Assistant Professor in the Department of Management and Entrepreneurship of the Hankamer School of Business at Baylor University.
- Author(s)Ed Frauenheim,Emily M. Hunter,Sara Jansen Perry,Steven C. Currall
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication20/02/2014
- GenreAdult & Further Education
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight410 g
- Width162 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine16 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.