All listings for this product
About this product
- Author(s)David W. Carmicheal
- PublisherAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication29/09/2012
- GenreLibrary & Information Science
- Series TitleAmerican Association for State & Local History
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAltaMira Press,U.S.
- Content Note14 black & white illustrations, 7 black & white halftones
- Weight390 g
- Width216 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
- Table Of ContentsAcknowledgements Preface Introduction Chapter 1: Purpose of Organization Chapter 2: Levels of Organization Chapter 3: Steps of Organization Chapter 4: Arrangement and Description in an Electronic World Chapter 5: Beyond Arrangement and Description Conclusion Examples Exercises and Answers Bibliography Index About the Author
- Author BiographyDavid W. Carmicheal is director of the Georgia Division of Archives and History. Prior to joining the Georgia Archives, he established the Westchester County (New York State) Archives and was director of the Records and Archives Center.
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.57
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.13
- £32.40Trending at £33.67
- £11.14Trending at £12.78
- £11.85Trending at £12.26
- £12.39Trending at £13.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.