All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to prioritize the goals, complete tasks on time and under budget? This book helps readers plan for the interruptions, urgent emails, and unexpected meetings that will attack their day. This book emphasis on technology, including advice on how to write, manage and file email more effectively; how to use Lotus Notes and Microsoft Office.
- Author BiographyAbout the Author: Kenneth Zeigler has been recognized as a time management expert since developing a time management system for Herz in 1997. The author of three books, he has been on the cover of Investor's Business Daily and has published numerous articles on time management, productivity, and work / life balance for such newspapers as The Washington Post, NY Post, and Charlotte Observer. Over the years he has advised such clients as Hertz, Toys R Us, The Federal Reserve, The Comptroller of the Currency, Hormel, and Fidelity Investments.
- Author(s)Kenneth Zeigler
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- GenreManagement Techniques: Professional
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight322 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.78Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.