All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCoverage in this annual review of the literature presents a comprehensive and critical survey of the vast field of study involving organophosphorus compounds, from phosphines and phosphonium salts.
- Author BiographyProfessor David Allen is Emeritus professor of chemistry at the Sheffield Hallam University, UK. His main research interests are in phosphonium salts and related compounds. Current interests include the preparation of phosphonioalkyl derivatives of biologically active molecules, the phosphonioalkyl group facilitating the passage of the biologically active agent through cell membranes, and studies of the formation of biologically active surface-functionalised gold nanoparticles.
- PublisherRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Date of Publication24/04/2015
- Series TitleSpecialist Periodical Reports
- Series Part/Volume Number44
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Society of Chemistry
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight802 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edited byDavid Loakes,David W. Allen,John C. Tebby
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.