All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe papers in this work provide a picture of early language development and its neural correlates across a range of typical and atypical populations. By looking at language abilities from their point of origin, the authors construct a foundation for future research on communication disorders.
- PublisherLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Date of Publication12/11/1997
- Place of PublicationNJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLawrence Erlbaum Associates Inc
- Weight317 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byDonna J. Thal,Judith S. Reilly
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.53
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.81Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.76
- £11.85Trending at £12.22
- £12.39Trending at £12.99
- £11.33Trending at £12.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.