All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.73
- £23.12Trending at £34.97
- £24.19Trending at £25.18
- £7.88Trending at £9.97
- £6.82Trending at £9.97
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £5.48Trending at £6.95
About this product
- DescriptionAn introduction to the art and science of ornamental horticulture. It offers readers a realistic view of the required business skills and the opportunities to develop creativity. It is suitable for both hobbyists and professionals.
- Author BiographyJack E. Ingels is a distinguished professor in the department of plant science at the State University of New York at Cobleskill. He is a member of the Associated Landscape Contractors of America and was named by Lawn and Landscape magazine one of the top ten landscape educators in America. Mr. Ingles has written numerous publications about ornamental horticulture.
- Author(s)Jack E. Ingels
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/06/2009
- GenreAgriculture & Farming
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1700 g
- Width224 mm
- Height284 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.