All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.24
- £23.12Trending at £34.89
- £24.19Trending at £25.12
- £6.49Trending at £6.67
- £6.59Trending at £9.95
- £25.99Trending at £28.42
- £17.16Trending at £22.70
About this product
- DescriptionA rapid reference guide to the approach and management of orthopaedic emergencies, this book provides quick differential diagnosis and treatment guidance in the emergency department and other acute care settings.
- Author BiographyCasey Jo Humbyrd, MD, is a resident at the Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Benjamin Petre, MD, is Administrative Chief Resident at Department of Orthopaedic Surgery, Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland. Arjun Chanmugam, MD, MBA, is Associate Professor, Department of Emergency Medicine, at The Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine in Baltimore, Maryland. Dawn M. LaPorte, MD, is Associate Professor, Division of Hand Surgery, Department of Orthopaedic Surgery at Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland.
- Author(s)Arjun S. Chanmugam,Benjamin Petre,Casey J. Humbyrd,Dawn M. Laporte
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication31/05/2012
- GenreSurgery: Professional
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight268 g
- Width104 mm
- Height176 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.