All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExamines Ottoman and republican Turkish social and labour history from the end of the nineteenth century to the early 1950s.
- Author BiographyTouraj Atabaki is Professor of Social History of the Middle East and Central Asia at the University of Leiden and Senior Research Fellow at the International Institute of Social History. His current work focuses on the labor history of Iran and comparative historiography of Iran and Central Asia since the nineteenth century. Gavin Brockett is Assistant Professor of Middle East and Islamic History at Wilfrid Laurier University in Ontario, Canada. A member of the Middle East Studies Association of North America and the Turkish Studies Association, Dr Brockett's research concentrates on the social history of Turkey.
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication17/12/2009
- GenreHistory: Specific Subjects
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Edited byGavin Brockett,Touraj Atabaki
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in History & Military
Save on History & Military
- £16.76Trending at £25.99
- £14.58Trending at £21.05
- £14.21Trending at £15.23
- £10.50Trending at £14.48
- £9.85Trending at £10.44
- £10.82Trending at £15.38
- £16.99Trending at £17.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.