Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.66Trending at £9.22
- £24.23Trending at £25.13
- £17.16Trending at £22.68
- £5.48Trending at £6.93
- £9.77Trending at £10.07
- £16.72Trending at £24.93
- £7.19Trending at £7.61
About this product
- DescriptionArgues that the contemporary commitment to the importance of cultural identity has reovated rather than replaced an earlier commitment to r4acial identity and asserts that the idea of culture, far from constituting a challenge to racism, is actually a for
- Author BiographyWalter Benn Michaels is Professor of English and the Humanities at the Johns Hopkins University.
- Author(s)Walter Benn Michaels
- PublisherDuke University Press
- Date of Publication14/07/1997
- GenreCultural Studies
- Series TitlePost-Contemporary Interventions
- Place of PublicationNorth Carolina
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDuke University Press
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.