All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionConventional wisdom holds that the American military is overwhelmingly conservative and Republican, and extremely political. This title reveals that the rank-and-file army is not nearly as homogeneous as we think - or as politically active - and that political attitudes across the ranks are undergoing a substantial shift.
- Author BiographyJason K. Dempsey is a lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army who served in Afghanistan. He has a PhD in political science from Columbia University and is a graduate of the United States Military Academy.
- Author(s)Jason K. Dempsey
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication07/12/2009
- GenreMilitary History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note20 line illus. 52 tables.
- Weight399 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.