All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOur Bad Magnet is an unashamedly dark and deliciously funny play from one of Scotland's brightest young writing talents, in which the boundaries between fantasy and reality merge with unpredictable results.
- Author BiographyDouglas Maxwell was born in 1974 in Girvan, on the Ayrshire coast of Scotland. His many plays include Decky Does a Bronco, Helmet, Mancub, The Mother Ship and Promises Promises, all of which are published by Oberon Books. The Mother Ship won the Brian Way Award for Best Play forYoung People 2009. Decky Does A Bronco was first performed in 2000 by Gridiron Theatre Co winning a Fringe First, The Stage Award and nominated for The Barclay Card Stage Award 2001 for Best Touring Production. Our Bad Magnet was Douglas Maxwell's debut play and was staged at the Tron Theatre Glasgow in 2000 and then revived in 2001 as a co-production with Borderline. The revival played The Assembly Rooms in Edinburgh during the festival and then embarked on a large scale tour of Scotland.
- Author(s)Douglas Maxwell
- PublisherOberon Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/08/2001
- GenreDrama Texts, Plays & Screenplays
- Series TitleOberon Modern Plays
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOberon Books Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width130 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
Best-selling in Literature, Poetry & Criticism
Save on Literature, Poetry & Criticism
- £34.31Trending at £42.40
- £8.90Trending at £9.46
- £8.77Trending at £9.03
- £4.16Trending at £4.81
- £3.20Trending at £4.58
- £6.36Trending at £6.93
- £7.65Trending at £8.59
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.