All listings for this product
Best selling in Health, Treatments & Medicine
Save on Health, Treatments & Medicine
- £115.09Trending at £123.80
- £34.99Trending at £59.27
- £14.08Trending at £18.99
- £5.99Trending at £7.30
- £10.67Trending at £11.25
- £8.85Trending at £8.98
- £9.51Trending at £12.43
About this product
- DescriptionExplains how the complexity of human behavior, including concepts of free will, derives from a relatively small number of genes, which direct neurodevelopmental sequence. This book includes practical descriptions of the function of DNA, and discusses the scientific and historical bases of genethics.
- Author BiographyDavid Goldman Dr. Goldman received his B.S. from Yale University in 1974. He received his M.D. degree in 1978 and completed residency training in psychiatry in 1979, both at the University of Texas Medical Branch. Dr. Goldman joined the NIAAA in 1979 and has been chief of the Laboratory of Neurogenetics since 1991. Throughout his career, Dr. Goldman has focused on the identification of genetic factors responsible for inherited differences in behavior. His laboratory is currently exploring the genetics of alcoholism, substance abuse, and related health problems.
- Author(s)David Goldman
- PublisherElsevier Science Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication01/05/2012
- GenreMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationSan Diego
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAcademic Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight476 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.