All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFirst published in 1905, this beautifully written narrative sets out the history of Britain in a way that has delighted and enthused children for generations.
- Author BiographySurprisingly little is known about the life of Henrietta Elizabeth Marshall. She is thought to have been born in 1867, but the date of her death is unknown. She concealed her gender using the initials H. E. in her writing. Her most widely read book, Our Island Story, was first published in 1905 and went through many editions. She penned several other books including Our Empire Story, Scotland's Story and King's and Things, the latter two also having been recently republished by Galore Park.
- Author(s)H. E. Marshall
- PublisherHodder Education
- Date of Publication12/09/2005
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationTenterden
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintGalore Park Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecol. Illustrations, col. ports.
- Weight1244 g
- Width165 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Superheroes
Save on Superheroes
- £9.55Trending at £9.90
- £15.76Trending at £19.95
- £11.58Trending at £11.96
- £10.66Trending at £13.47
- £4.06Trending at £5.49
- £12.58Trending at £15.90
- £9.52Trending at £11.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.