All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn exploration of the Universe which examines atoms, planets, galaxies and black holes, and features statistics, quizzes and glossary entries on the subjects covered in the text, with discussion of topics such as the Big Bang Theory. Illustrated in full colour.
- Author(s)Russell Stannard
- PublisherPan Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/06/1996
- GenreSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleFun with science
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKingfisher Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date02/07/2003
- Content Notecolour and b&w illustrations
- Weight387 g
- Width204 mm
- Height267 mm
- Illustrator(s)Michael;Mayo Bennallack-Hart
- Reading Age9-13
- Interest Age8-12+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.