All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe little village of Three Mile Cross in Berkshire was Mary Russell Mitford's home for thirty years. She has drawn on her observations of the locality for many of her short essays, the best of which appear in this book.
- Author(s)Mary Russell Mitford
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/12/1982
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleOxford Paperbacks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford Paperbacks
- Out-of-print date13/10/1994
- Content Noteline illustrations
- Weight243 g
- Width130 mm
- Height190 mm
- Illustrator(s)Joan Hassall
- Introduction byMargaret Lane
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.