All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA guide to pubs in Cheshire, featuring the best inns for meals, pubs with disabled facilities, and articles on cycling, walking and canalside pubs.
- PublisherCAMRA Books
- Date of Publication01/05/1998
- GenreWhere to Stay / Where to Eat & Drink
- Place of PublicationSt Albans
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCAMRA Books
- Out-of-print date28/04/2009
- Content Note163ill.(57col.).M.
- Height210 mm
- Edited byGeorge Symes,Simon Scott
Explore Buying Guides
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.60
- £7.85Trending at £8.47
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £4.98Trending at £5.69
- £14.67Trending at £15.47
- £3.91Trending at £4.20
- £16.13Trending at £20.42
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.