All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionChanges in welfare programs since 1996 have transformed the way America cares for its poor. Drawing on survey data from faith-based and secular service organizations in three cities, this book examines which agencies are most accessible to poor populations and looks at the impact of unstable funding on these agencies' assistance programs.
- Author BiographyScott W. Allard is associate professor in the School of Social Service Administration at the University of Chicago.
- Author(s)Scott W. Allard
- PublisherYale University Press
- Date of Publication02/01/2009
- GenreSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationNew Haven
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYale University Press
- Content Note13 b/w illus.
- Weight431 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £8.53Trending at £9.59
- £6.19Trending at £6.31
- £4.82Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.