All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPresents readers with the essential survival information to help overcome the most frequently encountered outdoor hazards. This guide offers practical, step-by-step instruction so the readers can implement the skills and techniques under the most stressful circumstances.
- Author BiographyRandy Gerke is co-founder and owner, along with his wife Kay, of Enviro-Tech International (ETI), a company devoted to teaching wilderness survival and rescue, wilderness medicine, and aircraft crew survival. ETI has taught survival courses to those in federal, state and local governments; to companies in the oil, gas, electrical power, and telecommunications industries; to helicopter and airplane pilots; and to search and rescue organisations. Since 1976 Gerke has been a technical team member of the Ouray Mountain Rescue Team in Ouray, CO. He is a staff member of the Silverton Avalanche School in Silverton, CO and has been a Certified Wilderness Survival Instructor at Brigham Young University.
- Author(s)Randy Gerke
- PublisherHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Date of Publication01/01/2010
- GenreFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationChampaign
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintHuman Kinetics Publishers
- Content Note48 colour illustrations, 35 black & white illustrations, 4 black & white halftones
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 18 To 99
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.19Trending at £6.30
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £9.99Trending at £10.62
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £12.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.