All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn this era of globalization, the world is facing a host of challenging security problems --from the proliferation of weapons of mass destruction to international terrorism to accelerating climate change to energy security --that cannot be resolved unilaterally, especially through the unilateral use of military force.
- Author BiographyAlexei Arbatov is a senior scholar and chair of the Nonproliferation program at the Carnegie Moscow Center, Russia and head of the Center for International Security at the Institute for International Economy and International Relationships of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia. Vladimir Dvorkin is principal researcher at the Center for International Security at the Institute for World Economy and International Relations of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Russia and former director of the Fourth Central Research Institute in Moscow, Russia.
- PublisherBrookings Institution
- Date of Publication30/06/2010
- GenreInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCarnegie Endowment for International Peace
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight204 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Edited byAlexei G. Arbatov,Vladimir Dvorkin
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £6.40Trending at £7.35
- £10.87Trending at £13.84
- £9.26Trending at £10.88
- £23.95Trending at £24.80
- £30.25Trending at £30.96
- £6.20Trending at £7.00
- £5.78Trending at £6.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.