All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMassacres, mayhem, and mischief fill the pages of Outlaw Tales of Colorado, with compelling legends of the Centennial State's most despicable desperadoes. Ride with horse thieves and cattle rustlers, duck the bullets of murderers, plot strategies with con artists, and hiss at lawmen turned outlaws.
- Author BiographyJan Murphy grew up in the mountains of Colorado and first attended a two-room schoolhouse in Bear Creek Canyon, then Red Rocks School (with a view of the famed Red Rocks Amphitheatre), Bear Creek High School, and the University of Colorado in Boulder. She resides near Denver and has traveled widely throughout the state, has hiked many of its mountain trails, and has taught numerous classes about Colorado.
- Author(s)Jan Murphy
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Series TitleOutlaw Tales
- Place of PublicationGuilford
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTwoDot Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight12 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £9.49Trending at £9.79
- £6.19Trending at £6.48
- £4.67Trending at £5.20
- £32.40Trending at £34.66
- £11.08Trending at £13.05
- £11.85Trending at £12.54
- £12.39Trending at £13.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.