All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThrough Pierre Bourdieu's work in Kabylia (Algeria), he develops a theory on symbolic power.
- Author(s)Pierre Bourdieu
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication02/06/1977
- Language(s)English & French
- GenreSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleCambridge Studies in Social and Cultural Anthropology
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo.16
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note10 b/w illus.
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Translated byRichard Nice
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.