All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTells the history of America from the atomic age to the virtual age. This is an account of the baby boomers, their parents, and children, as seen through the places they built, the music and movies and shows they loved, and the battles they fought to define their nation, their culture, and their place in what remains a fragile and dangerous world.
- Author BiographyPeter Bacon Hales is professor emeritus of the history of art and architecture and director emeritus of the American Studies Institute at the University of Illinois at Chicago and the author of several books, including, most recently, Atomic Cities: Living on the Manhattan Project. He lives and writes in New York's Hudson Valley.
- Author(s)Peter Bacon Hales
- PublisherThe University of Chicago Press
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationChicago, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUniversity of Chicago Press
- Content Note105 halftones
- Weight1016 g
- Width90 mm
- Height70 mm
- Spine31 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.59
- £4.88Trending at £5.06
- £32.40Trending at £33.73
- £10.88Trending at £12.77
- £10.63Trending at £11.99
- £12.39Trending at £13.06
- £11.33Trending at £11.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.