All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat makes a lesson outstanding? This book describes what expert teachers do in classrooms, workshops, laboratories and workplaces and examines why they are so successful.The evidence emerges from twenty real lessons judged by Her Majesty's Inspectors to be outstanding.
- Author BiographyHarriet Harper works for The Higher Education Academy, having previously been one of Her Majesty's Inspectors. She has extensive experience of working in both further and higher education, as well as in teacher education for the post-compulsory sector.
- Author(s)Harriet Harper
- PublisherOpen University Press
- Date of Publication01/08/2013
- GenreEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationMilton Keynes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOpen University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight216 g
- Width60 mm
- Height91 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £7.99Trending at £9.47
- £7.95Trending at £8.35
- £4.88Trending at £5.00
- £4.98Trending at £5.61
- £14.67Trending at £15.26
- £3.91Trending at £4.14
- £16.13Trending at £20.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.