All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUsing his legendary ability to get to the root of human potential, the author digs deep to reveal how fear, procrastination, anger, and jealousy prevent us from realising our personal goals.
- Author BiographyNapoleon Hill was an American author and entrepreneur best known for Think and Grow Rich, published in 1937, which has become one of the bestselling books of all time. His teachings have gone on to influence entire generations of success seekers, setting the standard for the foundations of today's motivational thinking. Sharon Lechter is the founder of Pay Your Family First, a financial education organization, and the co-author of the international bestseller (over 27 million copies sold to date) Rich Dad, Poor Dad and 14 books in the Rich Dad series. She is now focused on expanding the knowledge of Napoleon Hill's principles and teachings in conjunction with the Napoleon Hill Foundation. The bestseller Three Feet From Gold (9781402784798) was released in October 2009.
- Author(s)Napoleon Hill,Sharon L. Lechter
- PublisherSterling Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication27/11/2014
- GenrePopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteb/w throughout
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Best selling in Family, Parenting & Relations
Save on Family, Parenting & Relations
- £8.94Trending at £10.20
- £12.70Trending at £13.39
- £9.79Trending at £10.30
- £11.95Trending at £12.44
- £7.16Trending at £7.73
- £9.94Trending at £10.97
- £10.82Trending at £11.57
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.