All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAnxiety and depression are the two most common emotions that plague people, causing emotional distress and feelings of inferiority, loneliness, and despair. This title reveals the root causes of anxiety and depression, which are fear and anger, and helps readers acknowledge and deal with these driving forces in an effective, godly way.
- Author BiographyBob Phillips, master compiler of inspirational verses, Scripture references, and quotes on the lighter, humorous side of life, has written a hundred books with combined sales of more than 9 million copies. Bob also serves as director-at-large for Hume Lake Christian Camps and is a licensed family counselor in California.
- Author(s)Bob Phillips
- PublisherHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Date of Publication15/08/2007
- GenreChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationEugene, OR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHarvest House Publishers,U.S.
- Weight259 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best selling in Religion & Beliefs
Save on Religion & Beliefs
- £12.99Trending at £13.51
- £4.00Trending at £6.76
- £11.99Trending at £15.59
- £6.99Trending at £7.27
- £11.21Trending at £13.25
- £18.95Trending at £30.15
- £29.99Trending at £31.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.