People who bought this also bought
Other Non-Fiction Books
About this product
- DescriptionA guide explaining how to overcome problem fears and anxieties of all kinds - from panic attacks and phobias to executive burn out - in order to regain confidence and self control. A step-by-step self-help plan is included.
- Author(s)Helen Kennerley
- PublisherLittle, Brown Book Group
- Date of Publication30/01/1997
- GenreSelf Improvement: General
- Series TitleOvercoming S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRobinson Publishing
- Out-of-print date17/08/2009
- Content Noteb&w illustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.