All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £4.67Trending at £5.00
- £6.40Trending at £7.36
- £7.81Trending at £8.36
- £6.06Trending at £6.39
- £23.94Trending at £24.69
- £10.31Trending at £11.81
- £4.53Trending at £6.46
About this product
- DescriptionProceedings of the NATO Advanced Study Institute on Overexploitation and Contamination of Shared Groundwater Resources: Management, (Bio)Technological, and Political Approaches to Avoid Conflicts, Varna, Bulgaria, 1-12 October 2006
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication24/01/2008
- GenreEnvironment & Planning
- Series TitleNATO Security Through Science Series C (Closed):
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight651 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byChristophe J.G Darnault
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.