All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £24.44Trending at £26.15
- £23.12Trending at £34.99
- £10.01Trending at £10.71
- £24.23Trending at £25.36
- £17.16Trending at £22.75
- £21.65Trending at £24.17
- £4.99Trending at £6.17
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Barack Obama became president, many Americans embraced him as a transformational leader who would fundamentally change the politics and policy of the country. This book shows that the president's frustrations were predictable and the inevitable result of misunderstanding the nature of presidential power.
- Author BiographyGeorge C. Edwards III is University Distinguished Professor of Political Science and the Jordan Chair in Presidential Studies at Texas A&M University. His many books include The Strategic President. He is the editor of Presidential Studies Quarterly.
- Author(s)George C. Edwards
- PublisherPrinceton University Press
- Date of Publication05/03/2012
- GenreRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew Jersey
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPrinceton University Press
- Content Note44 tables. 1 map.
- Weight457 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.