All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Oxford First Rhyming Dictionary has over 1000 rhyming words to help young children with writing rhymes and poems, and expand vocabulary. With bright illustrations, lively poems by John Foster and phonic sounds to help with spelling and writing, it supports the curriculum requirements for reading and writing poems, and makes rhyming fun.
- Author BiographyJohn Foster has written extensively for children, including My First Oxford Book of Poems, My First Oxford Book of Nonsense Poems, My First Oxford Book of Animal Poems, My First Poetry Paintbox Anthologies, A First Poetry Book, Come to the Carnival, Juggling a Jug of Jelly, My Family and Me, and A Tiny Teddy.
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- GenreChildren's Dictionaries
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content NoteColour
- Weight210 g
- Width188 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 1
Best-selling in Dictionaries & Reference
Save on Dictionaries & Reference
- £10.96Trending at £14.12
- £8.97Trending at £9.31
- £27.74Trending at £28.90
- £16.01Trending at £19.99
- £6.65Trending at £6.92
- £5.15Trending at £5.93
- £12.24Trending at £12.64
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.