CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine and Oxford Handbook of Key Clinical Evidence Pack by Murray Longmore, Ian Wilkinson, Andrew Baldwin, Bernard Prendergast, Kunal Kulkarni, James Harrison, Mohamed Baguneid, Elizabeth Wallin (Multiple copy pack, 2016)
Best-selling in Pregnancy Books
About this product
- DescriptionIncluding the ninth edition of the Oxford Handbook of Clinical Medicine and the Oxford Handbook of Key Clinical Evidence, this accessible pack is the ultimate guide to the practice and philosophy of medicine and the evidence behind the practices and interventions experienced every day.
- Author BiographyMurray Longmore is a GP working in Sussex, UK. Ian Wilkinson is Reader in Clinical Pharmacology at the University of Cambridge and an Honorary Consultant Physician in Cambridge, UK. Andrew Baldwin is a GP Registrar working in Sussex, UK. Elizabeth Wallin is a Specialist Registrar in Renal Medicine working in Cambridge, UK. Dr Prendergast qualified from The University of Nottingham Medical School in 1982 and trained in Cardiology in Cardiff, Paris and Edinburgh followed by an initial Consultant appointment at The North West Regional Cardiac Centre, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester. He has specialist interests in coronary heart disease, percutaneous cardiac intervention, valvular heart disease and infective endocarditis and is an experienced practitioner of evidence-based medicine. Mr Baguneid graduated from University of Manchester in 1993 and followed a career in vascular surgery. Following a position as an anatomy demonstrator in Cardiff, he completed general surgical training in the North West, and specialised in vascular surgery. During training he spent 3 years performing research into the development of tissue-engineered vascular grafts, which remains a key topic of interest to this day. Dr Kunal Kulkarni is a junior doctor training with the Oxford Deanery. He qualified from the University of Oxford with a first-class degree in Physiological Sciences, also receiving a special prize in his final medical examinations. He has an interest in medical writing and education, having had a number of articles published in peer-reviewed journals. He also runs the increasingly popular 'revise4finals' website for medical students. Dr James Harrison is a Specialist Trainee in Medicine in the London Deanery. He graduated at Green College, Oxford in 2005, with pre-clinical studies at Magdalene College, Cambridge. He has a particular interest in medical writing and has edited undergraduate publications and contributed articles to several peer-reviewed journals.
- Author(s)Andrew Baldwin,Bernard Prendergast,Elizabeth Wallin,Ian Wilkinson,James Harrison,Kunal Kulkarni,Mohamed Baguneid,Murray Longmore
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatMultiple copy pack
- GenreClinical Medicine: Professional
- Series TitleOxford Medical Handbooks
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Out-of-print date09/09/2016
- Weight932 g
- Width108 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine62 mm
- Edition Statement9th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.