All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA self-directed professional development resource which reviews research into vocabulary learning strategies, lesson techniques and activities, and links this to the OPD program.
- Author BiographyJayme Adelson-Goldstein is an ESL teacher-trainer and curriculum consultant. She is the series director of Step Forward, series editor of Read and Reflect, author of Listen First, and the co-author of numerous ESL texts, including The Oxford Picture Dictionary. Jayme gives workshops on vocabulary development, focused listening, multi-level instruction and communicative teaching techniques throughout the United States.
- Author(s)Jayme Adelson-Goldstein
- PublisherOxford University Press
- Date of Publication30/10/2008
- GenreELT Course Materials
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- First Published2008
- ImprintOxford University Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight128 g
- Width215 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Other Non-Fiction
Save on Other Non-Fiction
- £10.44Trending at £11.54
- £5.34Trending at £6.03
- £10.20Trending at £11.86
- £12.10Trending at £13.40
- £10.87Trending at £11.75
- £5.02Trending at £6.51
- £5.71Trending at £7.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.